I had no idea.
I thought I was so with it when I learned soiled food containers (like pizza cartons) were big NoNo’s in the paper recycling process. There is so much more:
- Food waste of any kind
- Liquid (make sure acceptable containers are free of food or liquid)
- Food soiled containers such as pizza boxes, paper plates, napkins or paper towels
- Plastic takeout containers
- Plastic trays (Lunchable trays, frozen dinner trays or bowls, etc.)
- Plastic trays, buckets, and flower pots
Always check my blog for the latest version of a recipe.
If you enjoyed this post, please share and become a subscriber! Be sure to confirm the subscription on the follow-up letter sent to your email address.
Follow Judy’s Chickens on Instagram and Pinterest @JudysChickens.
© 2014-2019 Judy Wright. All rights reserved. Photos, videos, and text may only be reproduced with the written consent of Judy Wright